Call 0141 432 0001 now for your free no obligation quote or click the button for our contact information.
Get a quote
Integrated Compliance Services are one of the fastest growing facilities management companies in the Scotland. It is our aim is to become one of the UK’s most respectable facilities management companies working with a variety of small and large organisations.
Over the last couple of years, Integrated Compliance Services have seen a significant growth increase making us one of the fastest growing facility management companies in the UK. Since incorporation in 2018, Integrated Compliance Services have won a number of contracts with both high profile Public organisations across the UK. Therefore, we are getting closer to achieving our aim of becoming one of the UK’s most respectable facility management companies.
Integrated Compliance Services is a national facilities management and compliance company established to meet the highest expectations of clients in the commercial & domestic property sector. We deliver commercial property support services including; facilities management, property maintenance, mechanical services, compliance and energy services.
Our facilities management services include hard and soft facilities management services support multi-sector businesses, organisations and SMEs throughout the UK. We deliver our facilities management services across a spectrum of market sectors including:
- Aviation and airport facilities management
- Education facilities management
- Logistics facilities management
- Student accommodation facilities management
- Hotel facilities management
- Retail facilities management
- Sport and leisure facilities management
- Healthcare facilities management
- Corporate facilities management
- Business and industry fm services
- Specialist environments
Why Choose Integrated Compliance Services As Your Facilities Management Company?
There are multiple reasons to choose Integrated Compliance Services over other facility management companies
- Client Relationships
- Continued Investment
Client Relationships – Here at Integrated Compliance Services we are well aware that client relationships are the key part of developing and growing a successful business. Across the spectrum of roles at ICS, the client relationship remains fundamental to business. We like to take on personal responsibility for everything we do to ensure all of our clients aspirations are met not only on time, but also within budget and way beyond their expectations.
Continued Investment – Our management team are set on continuous investment into businesses’ to ensure that our teams are able and well equipped to seal with all eventualities. The investment made will be used to ensure growth in the company and will minimise all risk so we can ensure our clients the most responsible service in the market as well as one of the most professional.
Communication – Strong communication and honesty is at the heart of our organisation. We feel it is important to maintain this where possible. We have an amazing and agile reporting and decision making process. With our help desk working 24/7 both our clients and co-ordinators are directly held responsible for the companies smooth running of accounts. The process both improves performance and leads to greater communication and also a better relationship with our client.
Integrated Compliance Services aim to become one of the most reputable facilities management companies UK. As an industry leading facilities management company, Integrated Compliance Services deliver hard and soft facilities management services to businesses, organisations and SMEs throughout the UK.
If you are interested in facilities management outsourcing to Integrated Compliance Services one of the fastest growing facilities management companies UK, please contact us on 0141 432 0001 or simply fill in the form below with your request.
How do I control the risks from legionella in my water system?
The key point is to design, maintain and operate your water services under conditions that will either prevent or adequately control the risk from legionella bacteria. It is important that you either have, or have access to, competent help to fulfil these obligations.
If you identify a risk that you are unable to prevent, you must introduce appropriate controls. You should introduce a course of action that will help you to control any risks from legionella by describing:
- your system and its component parts eg developing a schematic diagram
- who is responsible for carrying out the assessment and managing its implementation
- the safe and correct operation of your system
- what control methods and other precautions you will be using
- what checks will be carried out to ensure risks are being managed and how often
You should where appropriate:
- ensure that the release of water spray is properly controlled
- avoid water temperatures and conditions that favour the growth of legionella and other micro-organisms
- ensure water cannot stagnate anywhere in the system by keeping pipe lengths as short as possible or by removing redundant pipe work
- avoid materials that encourage the growth of legionella (The Water Fittings & Materials Directory references fittings, materials, and appliances approved for use on the UK Water Supply System by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme)
- keep the system and the water in it clean
- treat water to either control the growth of legionella (and other microorganisms) or limit their ability to grow.