Call 0141 432 0001 now for your free no obligation quote or click the button for our contact information.
Water TreatmentOUR SERVICE EXPLAINED
Get a quote
Integrated Compliance carry out water system chlorination and all manner of water treatment services in accordance with PD 855468 2015. This is also supported with HSG274 Part II.
Water system disinfection is carried out using chemicals. Integrated Compliance use a number of chemicals, all of which are designed to kill bacteria and cleanse internal pipework. Different chemicals are used dependant on system, building use, pipework installation and end users. Disinfection is both part of a new installation commissioning process and as an ongoing measure to ensure water quality and safe use are to the expected standard.
Water system chlorination may be required after major alterations to a water system, high sediment levels evident in your water tank, or if there is evidence to suggest microbial growth or activity within the water system.
These services include:
- Chlorine dioxide dosing to disinfection
- Copper/silver ionisation
- Chemical water treatment for cooling towers, boilers, closed systems, water fountains and features
- Glycol dosing for chilled systems
- Analysis of cooling, boiler and process waters to all industry specific and UKAS standards
ICS are an ISO 9001 certified company and all chemical are manufactured and supplied to high standards. All products are packaged and transported in UN approved containers and full SDS and COSHH documentation is provided. Our expert teams are fully qualified and trained in all aspects of their work, including health and safety and handling and use of all chemicals.
Integrated Compliance pride ourselves in being members of various governing bodies these accreditations include:
- Membership of BSRIA
- Registration with the LCA
- Accredited by Safecontractor
- Accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
We work tirelessly on ensuring our engineers and management are up to date with their training and that the company adheres to the latest Standards, Guidance and Legislation. Our training partners provide training to City & Guilds level and as per our accreditations listed above, we ensure a high standard for Health & Safety training and competency is adhered to. In order to demonstrate this, our management team is trained to IOSH and SMSTS schemes. Out engineers are all CSCS registered and our Supervisor has formal training in SSSTS.
Who is a landlord?
In relation to domestic gas under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 (GS(IU)R 98), a landlord is anyone who rents out a property that they own under a lease that is shorter than 7 years or under a licence. Regardless of whether you are a landlord under GS(IU)R 98 you may be considered a landlord under other related legislation.
Landlords’ duties apply to a wide range of accommodation, occupied under a lease or licence, which includes, but not exclusively:
- residential premises provided for rent by local authorities, housing associations, private sector landlords, housing co-operatives, hostels
- rooms let in bed-sit accommodation, private households, bed and breakfast accommodation and hotels
- rented holiday accommodation such as chalets, cottages, flats, caravans and narrow boats on inland waterways.